Holiday Entertaining Menu!
Demonstration Cooking Class
Minimum class size is 6,
Maximum class size is 14.
$135+tax per person
Advance Ticket Purchase Required
Tickets are non-refundable
In this multi-course demonstration cooking class you'll watch and learn how to prepare a variety of holiday menu items featuring seasonal ingredients and perfect for entertaining. During your cooking class you'll taste each course paired with a Siren Song wine. This is the perfect class if you want to relax and enjoy after cooking your own Thanksgiving Feast. There will be some hands-on involvement among participants, but this class is designed for you to sit, relax, watch and enjoy!
Holiday Entertaining Menu Includes:
- Gougeres (French Cheese Puffs)
- Stuffed Squash Blossoms (If available)
- Pumpkin, Arugula & Goat Cheese salad
- Rustic Toasts with Champignons
- Mussels Drowned in Fennel Wine Sauce
- Burnt Crème Brûlée
Cooking Class Includes:
- Multi-course menu including wine pairings
- Classes take place in our gourmet commercial kitchen at the Siren Song Vineyard Estate and Winery
- You'll learn recipes, the art of “mis en place,” knife skills, and plating tips taught by our Siren in the Kitchen, Holly Brown
- You’ll also receive a Siren in the Kitchen apron to take home