A Night in Madrid - Winemaker's Dinner and Flamenco Show
This popular dinner show features a three-course Spanish style menu, including authentic Paella Valencia, followed by a live Flamenco show on the veranda. This is an evening to remember!
$110 per person includes:
- First course features Tortilla Espanola, and imported Spanish olives
- Second course includes Authentic Paella Valencia with Spanish chorizo, seafood, vegetables, saffron and Bomba rice
- Panna Cotta with Cabernet Caramel Sauce for dessert
- Each ticket includes a bottle of red or white wine from our tasting menu. (Sparkling wine and Reserve wines not included)
- Live Flamenco Show following dinner
This is a 21 and over event. Menu is gluten free, but includes dairy and seafood, unless otherwise requested.
Event starts promptly at 7:00PM.
Reservations Required - For Reservations call or email 509-888-4657 firstname.lastname@example.org