Cookies and Confections Cooking Class
Hands on Cookie and Confections Preparation with Sparkling Wine
Minimum class size is 6,
Maximum class size is 14.
$135+tax per person
Advance Ticket Purchase Required.
Ever wondered how to make the perfect French Macaron cookie, or create stunningly delightful chocolate or nut confections that will impress and delight friends at your next dinner party? This is the class for you. Enjoy a hands-on cookies and confections cooking class with our “Siren in the Kitchen,” Holly Brown, at the Siren Song Vineyard Estate and Winery. You'll discover the secret tips of French pastry chefs as you learn to make 3 unique flavors and fillings of French Macarons. You'll also learn the fine art of confections like Chocolate Cherry Cordials and Balsamic Glazed Pecans.
Cooking Class Includes:
- Hands on cookie and confections preparation
- Class takes place in our Provençal style kitchen at the Siren Song Vineyard Estate and Winery
- You'll learn French macaron cookie and chocolate confection techniques, the art of “mis en place,” knife skills, and presentation tips taught by our Siren in the Kitchen, Holly Brown
- You’ll enjoy a glass of our estate grown sparkling wine, The Muse
- You’ll also receive a Siren in the Kitchen apron to take home