Siren in the Kitchen
Culinary Excursions in the Kitchen with Holly Brown
Find Siren in the Kitchen Cooking Class schedule and menu options below or contact us to schedule a private cooking class. Tickets must be purchased in advance. All classes are $135.00 and include two hours of hands on menu preparation, time for a shared meal, and a Siren Song wine pairing.
- Multi-course, hands on menu preparation followed by a shared meal and Siren Song wine pairings.
- Cooking classes take place in our Provencal style commercial kitchen at the Siren Song Vineyard Estate and Winery.
- You'll learn menu planning, recipe execution, knife skills, plating tips and food preparation techniques.
- Cookware, utensils, and ingredients provided.
- Kitchen staff takes care of clean up.
- Espresso service will be offered upon arrival.
- Each participant receives a “Siren in the Kitchen” apron.
- Minimum class size is 6, maximum is 14.
Cost & Reservations
Classes are $135 per person. Classes feature hands-on menu preparation, followed by a shared meal paired with Siren Song wines. Tickets must be purchased in advance, or reserve a private cooking class with our Siren in the Kitchen, Holly Brown, by calling us at (509) 888-4657 or email us at email@example.com.
Additional European cuisine cooking class menus are available for private groups.
All private classes require a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 14 participants.