Private Party Policies
For groups of six to twenty guests, please see our large group reservation policies.
FOR GROUPS OF 20 OR MORE GUESTS
To reserve an indoor or outdoor space for a private party, a venue fee plus food and wine minimums are required. To reserve your event date, a non-refundable deposit is due upon contract signing and a credit card must be placed on file. The deposit will be applied to your final invoice. Washington State sales tax and a 20% service charge will applied to food and wine costs for private events. Private party packages can include:
- Service staff, set-up and breakdown for the ceremony for up to 200 guests.
- Chairs, tables and linens, flatware, plates and glassware are available.
- Event consultation for planning and logistics related to the venue.
- All beverages must be supplied by Siren Song. No hard alcohol is served or permitted on premises.
- Siren Song has a wide range of reds, whites, and sparkling wines to choose from. Our minimum purchase is one case of wine per 20 guests.
- Our food minimum is $20 per guest.
- Our winemaker, Kevin Brown, will meet with you personally in advance of your event to ensure your wine selections and pairings are perfect! Tasting can take place in Chelan or the greater Seattle area.
- Siren Song can provide beer as well. Just let us know what kind of beer you want to have on hand and we'll take care of it. We don't serve hard alcohol, but can provide an array of soft drinks or other beverages for your reception.
- Wine club members receive discounts on eligible wines.
- Microphone, access to 70" TV screen and sound system are available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 888-4657 to discuss your private event needs.