Large Group Reservation Policies
LARGE GROUP RESERVATIONS
FOR GROUPS OF SIX TO TWENTY GUESTS
- A reservation must be made in advance for groups of 6-20 guests.
- For groups of 10 or more a $20 minimum purchase per person is required. Purchase can include wine tastings, wine bottles to go, food, and/or merchandise purchases at the winery.
- An 18% gratuity will be automatically applied to all groups of 6-20 people
- For groups of 20 or more a private event fee and banquet order must be placed and paid in advance of your group's arrival. See our private parties policies.
- To place a reservation or reserve a private event space please call (509) 888-4657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Custom wine tastings are $10.00- $20.00 (complimentary for Siren Club members)
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times. Siren Song is a working winery with areas that are not safe or appropriate for kids.
We welcome large groups and will do our very best to make your group comfortable. Our tasting rooms and veranda are designed for relaxed custom wine tastings and food pairings that are delivered to your table by a wine enthusiast server. Everything on our food pairing menu is designed to enhance the wine tasting experience. Our menu is prepared fresh daily. Items are served as they are prepared and are perfect for sharing.
We believe a seated wine tasting allows you to taste at your own pace, and of course food also enhances the wine tasting experience. Siren Song's seated table service and food pairing delivery requires extra staffing and handling, especially for large groups. To provide the best service possible to all of our patrons, we kindly ask that large groups make reservations in advance so we can provide our very best service to all of our patrons at all times.
We expect that large groups will respect other patrons enjoyment, maintain an appropriate noise level, and be seated at their reserved table during their visit. Rude, foul, or inappropriate language is never tolerated at Siren Song. Group signage or other party decor must be approved by Siren Song management in advance. Siren Song reserves the right to refuse service at any time for any reason.
For groups of 20 or more guests, please see our private parties policies.
Summer Tasting Room Hours:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 11:00AM - 6:00pm
Closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
Wine and Food Pairing Menu Always Available in our Tasting Room - Menu HERE