The Siren Club is designed for people who seek unique food and wine experiences. People just like you.
Already a Siren Club member?
Click here to log in to your account.
Benefits of Siren Club membership:
The Siren Club offers a variety of membership benefits including discounts on wine, invitations to exclusive Siren Club events and access to unique experiences at the winery. We have three Siren Club options: Reds Only, Whites Only, or Mixed.
• You will receive a case of wine over a twelve month period. Siren Club wine allocations are typically in February, May, and September. There is no fee to join the Siren Club. You are charged only for the wine allocations you receive.
• Each wine allocation contains four bottles of wine. The wines are carefully hand-selected by our winemaker, who mixes and matches them according to the club you’ve signed up for.
• Siren Club members receive a 15% discount off the retail price on all Siren Song wines. You receive this discount whether you purchase wines at the winery, online, over the phone, or in your wine club allocation.
• Siren Club members receive one complimentary wine tasting each time they visit the tasting room. This benefit is for the club member only.
• After one year of membership, Siren Club members will receive a special gift card on their birthday. Your gift card can be redeemed for wine or food at the winery. Or, if you prefer to redeem your card for wine and request it be shipped, contact our Siren Club Coordinator at SirenClub@sirensongwines.com. Standard UPS shipping fees will be applied.
• As a Siren Club member, you are invited to attend our annual member appreciation party with one guest. Siren Club discounts are also available for other Siren Song experiences.
• Siren Club members are eligible to purchase reserve and special “library” vintages as they become available.
Pricing & Delivery Options:
• Sales tax (for WA residents only) and a $10 handling fee is added to all Siren Club wine allocations. You may choose to pick-up your allocation at our winery in Lake Chelan or have it shipped via UPS (Standard UPS charges apply).
• Members who choose to pick up at the winery are required to collect their wine within 90 days of the allocation. If wine is not picked up within 90 days, it will be returned to inventory. You then can select any 4 bottles of equal value from the current wine stock upon your next visit.
• *Siren Club members can also choose to have their wine allocation delivered via “white glove” service. White glove is available to Siren Club members in the greater Seattle area. If your delivery address is within a 20 mile radius of downtown Seattle, we will deliver directly to your door. You don’t pay for shipping and you don’t need to be home to sign a UPS confirmation.
• The credit card we have on file will be charged three times per year on the processing date for each wine allocation (Typically February, May and September). You will receive an email notification in advance of processing.
• You may end your membership at any time without penalty. There are no strings attached and no fees to sign up. Really.
• For questions regarding the Siren Club, Contact our Siren Club Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Siren Club
Complete and submit the form below to become a Siren Club member. Please note, members agree to the terms and conditions outlined above.
Upon receipt of the form below, our staff will contact you to collect and process your payment information.