Siren Song in the News
Top 10 Classes, Clinics & Camps
by Tasting Room Magazine | WashingtonTastingRoom.com
Culinary excursions with Holly Brown, a.k.a. the “Siren in the Kitchen,” feature themed cooking classes in a Provencal style commercial kitchen at Lake Chelan’s Siren Song Vineyard Estate and Winery. Here, participants create themed multi-course meals...
10 Destination Cooking Schools to Plan a Vacation Around
by Date Night Guide Team | DateNightGuide.com | January 8, 2018
When dinner duties have lost their luster, it might be time to add some new pizzaz to your gastronomic routine. One great way to do so is by taking some cooking classes together. An even better way is to turn your next vacay into a learning opportunity by paying a visit to...
A Home Above the Winery in Washington’s
by Nancy Keates | WSJ.com | October 13, 2016
It’s a typical Saturday at the home of Kevin and Holly Brown. Mr. Brown dries off the patio from last night’s rain while Mrs. Brown makes coffee and 13-year-old Parker watches YouTube videos in his room. Minutes later, more than 50 people stream through their front door...
Siren Song: A Different Sort of Lake Chelan Winery
by Rick Steigmeyer | WenatcheeWorld.com | December 2, 2015
Kevin and Holly Brown do things a little bit differently at their new Lake Chelan winery, Siren Song. Take the names of their wines, for instance. Instead of generic names like 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon or 2012 Red Blend, Kevin names his vintages...
articles & news
- Article: Entrepreneurs Holly and Kevin Brown Rebrand Siren Song Wines
- GlobeNewsWire.com | July 15, 2015
- Winemaker's Journal: Siren Song opens new Chelan winery and event center
WenacheeWorld.com | July 15, 2015
- Article: Entrepreneurs Holly and Kevin Brown rebrand Siren Song Wines, Open Spectacular Lake Chelan Vineyard Estate for Food and Wine Events, Wine Production, and Weddings
WineBusiness.com | July 15, 2015
- Article: A Special Conversation and Tasting with Siren Song Wines Lake Chelan AVA
Wild4WashingtonWine.com | June 13, 2015
- Podcast: Successful Techies to Lake Chelan Wine Makers: Kevin & Holly Brown, Siren Song
BlogTalkRadio.com | June 13, 2015